R2R, tuner, mics, porta02 for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacanger

musician and audodidact
Got a consistently negative balance in my checking account, so I'm selling off some stuff, starting with the following:

Intermark Cipher I R2R
Qwik Tune QT-10 Guitar tuner pedal
Nady DM-10D mic
Shure PE66L (lower-grade sm57)

Make an offer, I'll probably accept it.
Everything's in great condition except the first item, which makes a lot of weird mechanical noise. The QT-10 is brand new.

EDIT:
I also just put an MXL 990/991 package with the shockmount for the 990 on eBay. I don't recommend it for anyone, which is why I didn't list it here, but if you're interested, my ID on eBay is corsetpirate.

EDIT 2:
I'll put the stuff I listed here up on eBay tonight, probably, if there's no interest.

Last edited:
That porta can only do 2 tr simulatneously, right?

And does it have 2 speeds or one?

Also, I didn't see the 990 combo.

And did you sell that ART?

Yeah, only 2 simultaneously, and only one speed. The 990 should be up, let me check... ah, no, someone used the Buy It Now option. And yeah, the ART sold.

Not at all. The TubeMP went for $23, and the 990/991 for $70 (neither price includes shipping).

Hey, mate, only recieved an email from you two days ago, and I'm always away on weekends, it's an extreme stroke of luck I'm getting a chance to check up right now. Definitely shipped the tuner, if it hasn't arrived by Wednesday-ish, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back