Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SE Electronics X1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MXL V67G

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Jude2010

Okay I wanted to get the MXL V67G at first
But now I just want to make sure I won't regret it I need feedback before tomorrow. That's when I'm buying the the mic most voted for

I'm going to be recording mainly vocals and was looking at a few mics and now have a list.
Has anyone tried any of these and if so what do you think of it
LIST:
The T.Bone SC450
Audio Technica AT2020
Studio Projects B1
Studio Projects B3
SE Electronics X1
MXL V67G
Behringer B2 Pro

jesus dude buy a mic and sing in the fucker lol

until you sing in it you'll never know if its the right one for you...regardless of polls and folks opinions, basing your purchase on a website poll result is retarded :D

until you sing in it you'll never know if its the right one for you...regardless of polls and folks opinions, basing your purchase on a website poll result is retarded :D

What kcearl lacks in tact he makes up for in common sense (in this instance anyway :D).

We can't pick your mic for you. You have to jump in and find out for yourself. (It that sounds vague, don't worry--that's why most of us have multiple mics; it's a learning process.)

Out of your list, I've got the SP B1 and the V67G.

I still use the V67 as a vocal mic. ;) But try on a few and see what size fits best.

Get the V67. If you don't like it, I'll purchase it from you.
I've got one and it works great in many instances.
Hey maybe I'll have an other one ..... then it's off to mod land with it. But I'm sure you'll like it.

What do you have now? Maybe we can cross reference the ones on the list to the ones you have. ~ in a vague kinda way.

:cool:

I just shit my pants laughing dude.

BTW I'm special, you can't call me retard no more. :drunk:

well as long as he doesnt buy the SE 2200a, after that huge recall, everything should be fine :)

Sorry I couldn't reply to everyones post but.....

What? :O, whats wrong with the sE2200a?
I haven't read any bad reviews and I read that Amy Whinehouse used it to record one song .. Not that I like Amy winehouse, just saying if it's good for a pro to use on one dong it's good enough for me to start with :)

The main reason I couldn't get the mxL is cause no music shop in my area has it and can't order it in
I was so desperate that the owner of the shop sold me the sE2200a for a reasonable price cause it was way outta my budget, seriously,

Did I make a mistake?

Ps sorry if there's any typing mistakes I'm posting on my iPhone and lets just say it's not like a computer keyboard ;)

Not fair, that wasn't a choice.

...actually, unknowingly it was a choice...just from a different manufacturer...

I haven't read any bad reviews and I read that Amy Whinehouse used it to record one song .. Not that I like Amy winehouse, just saying if it's good for a pro to use on one dong it's good enough for me to start with :)

The main reason I couldn't get the mxL is cause no music shop in my area has it and can't order it in
I was so desperate that the owner of the shop sold me the sE2200a for a reasonable price cause it was way outta my budget, seriously,

Did I make a mistake?

...no worries mate...you bought a V67G, just a better made version...the sE 2200A and the MXL V67G are basically the same circuit and capsule design, implemented by two different manufacturers...the sE version is built with better components and better capsule QC...if you like the sound of one, you'll probably like the sound of either...I had both, and the sE is a bit more refined sounding...there are a number of chinese manufactured mics that utilize this design (Joe Meek JM4 is another that comes to mind)...even the newer MXL 2001 is very similar...differences in capsule quality, transformer quality and headgrill design will impart sonic variations among the different versions, but IMHO, you chose the best option...nice mic!...enjoy... ;)

I was only joking Jude....nowt wrong with it that Ive read...except for that huge recall after that mic blew up in Amys face...you think she always looked like that? :D

I was only joking Jude....nowt wrong with it that Ive read...except for that huge recall after that mic blew up in Amys face...you think she always looked like that? :D

Ya that spontaneous exploding microphone was to be a gag product that got mixed in with the real ones. Doesn't hardly ever happen but I heard that Mong Wa Foo got an ass chewing and got demoted to just inspecting the head basket Assembly. :laughings:

:cool:

Back