Quick question.

Link

Probably not appropriate to this forum, but couldn't find any other forum relative to my question really. I'm looking for the website of a shop in america that sells awesome recording gear (expensive gear out of the realms of most home recordists). I remember the guy who ran this shop had some amusing rants and thought he was better than everybody. A bit of a condescending turd actually. I seem to remember he was a big fan of Albini, and basically all he sells is analogue gear. Apparently he runs amok at all the audio expos too.

I'd really appreciate it if you could give me the web address (should you know it). I thought it was something along the lines of 'Mercenary audio' .

Much appreciated
Braddo

Actually, his name is Fletcher, and I've met him, I wouldn't remotely describe him as a "condescending turd". Fletcher's just one of those guys who calls it the way he sees it, and has a somewhat weird management style. He also sells a number of inexpensive items, but yes, he specializes in high end audio gear. It's just that he's more concerned with the truth (as he sees it) than making people feel warm and fuzzy. I don't always agree with him, but he's right more often than not.-Richie

Back