Quick question about posting

sausy1981

Hi guys I was just wondering what's the acceptable way of posting a few songs here at one time, I'm currently mixing 10 songs from an album I'm doing, I have 3 mixes done that I'd like to get critiqued, should I attach all 3 in one post or is it acceptable to start a new thread for each song. I'm only asking as I don't want to piss anyone off by starting multiple threads in one day...
Thanks guys
Andrew

Don't see why not. Guess you could hit a saturation point where it could get into diminishing returns, or just a lot to expect to tackle in one shot?

I've really just got the three mixes I've done to post in one go, I plan on posting each of the seven other mixes as I finish them which will probably be one every few days, I just really like the honest and constructive feedback that seems to be given on this forum and it could really help with the finished project. I think I'll post the three songs in seperate threads that way each thread is specific to each song. Thanks mixsit, I'm a big fan of your posts.

In my experience, you get better feedback if you space out the tunes instead of presenting a lot at once. Of course, that might just be the way people are with my stuff. :D

Agreed. Just put up one at a time. I'm one of those who will only give one song a quick listen if you post multiple songs at once.

(And lately, I haven't really been participating in the MP3 clinic)

Back