question on recording tech.

kunalkho

ima rapper but i guess this can be al across the board iono
is it better to record the chorus first, and do u just record the chrous once and copy and paste it in the other places it shud go? or do u record the first verse then the choruse then 2nd.....

what do u think is the best way..

doesn't matter. you can do it however you want. .

yup, personally I like consistency. But if your going into a song where it get's more powerful as it goes along then I think it would be worth it to record the chorus over and over again making minor changes.\

It's all personal preference man, Just do what feels right for you and get's you into the groove.

it doesn't matter which part u do first, but as far as your chorus I would get a perfect take and then copy and paste it into the other parts

One of the joys of recording is that you can do what you like. Whether it sounds good or not is another matter altogether. However, there are simply so many ways of recording now, both analog and digital {and combos of the two}, and the listener can neither tell how some piece of music was recorded, neither will most of them care. All this how and why stuff is really for the microscopic number of us that actually record.
So try different ways. They all have their place.

Back