Question for Certral NJ Guitarists

Torpid-x

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there in the Monmouth County, New Jersey area knows of a good place to have a fret job done. I have no drivers licence so my range is limited, but I'd like to know who the local "goto" guy is rather than just drop it at a music store and hope for the best.

thanks
TX

couldn't say really but...

Raritan Bay Guitar Repair
14 Clayton Ave
Howell, NJ
732-866-9024
14.5 miles

Tony's Guitar Repair & Mfg
571 Elm St
West Hempstead, NY
516-292-2499
34.7 miles

I don't know anything about these places...just got them off the net (distances listed are from Eatontown). But I'd be surprised if you found anyone on this site who has specific experience with which to make a recommendation for your area so I figured I would offer you what I could find. I know there's a place near me that I think is pretty good (Atlantic City area). No personal experience, but the guy's been working on guitars for a couple of decades and he's pretty cool. Of course that's like a week long bike ride with the liscense you don't have so I suppose it's out of the question. Good luck regardless.

Thanks allot Gritzy

I'll definitely check out the guy in Howell, I couldn't find anyone through internet searches. my local phone book only lists music stores.

TX

I grew up in Monmouth County and the best store which is probably still in buisness is the Red Bank School of Music, was a great store, had the best inventory, the only places that could beat them was west 48th street.
If you talk to anyone one old tell them Jerry Dragon sent ya. They could do the job.

Back