question about reason:

tylerxxx

is it possible to take different samples/clips and assign them to different keys on my midi controller? i've seen a friend do this in logic and fell in love with it, and would like to do it with reason. possible?

tylerxxx said:
is it possible to take different samples/clips and assign them to different keys on my midi controller? i've seen a friend do this in logic and fell in love with it, and would like to do it with reason. possible?

NNXT Digital Sampler inside reason. Import the sound, and move the key assignments to where you want it to go. We use this for short sound samples.

-C$

tylerxxx said:
it will only let me load 'nnxt sampler patches' though...?

just go to the arrow at the bottom left of the NNXT to expand it. when it expands you should see another button similar to load patch but this one is for loading individual wave samples. load your sample map wich keys you wan the sample to play in and you are golden. Mapping maybe a little tricky for you at first if you have never done this. If you need more assistance we have your back homie.

tylerxxx said:
what format does it need to be? my .wav sample says its an invalid format

16bits/44khz, start from there and then experiment with the higher sample rates.

Back