QOTSA/Dave Grohl No One Knows Drum Cover

That was brilliant! Exceptional timing and feeling. If I were to look hard for something to criticise, it would have to be that Dave Grohl probably beats the drums a tad harder. When he first entered Nirvana they had to have people holding the toms while he played because he beat the shit out of those drums.

But yeah, brilliant drumming. Also kudos for the camerawork and sound.

A request: 'First it Giveth' from the same album. One of the best drumming songs ever IMHO.

That was brilliant! Exceptional timing and feeling. If I were to look hard for something to criticise, it would have to be that Dave Grohl probably beats the drums a tad harder. When he first entered Nirvana they had to have people holding the toms while he played because he beat the shit out of those drums.

But yeah, brilliant drumming. Also kudos for the camerawork and sound.

A request: 'First it Giveth' from the same album. One of the best drumming songs ever IMHO.

Thanks man! My sound is finally coming around after nearly of year of screwing around and finding my way.
You're right, Dave does pound those skins hard!

Solid as hell dude! Added enough of your own flare to make it interesting but not so much as to overplay and get annoying. Great audio quality.

Back