PUNKIN' hard!

yeah I bet you'll learn a ton around here :)

anyway, just wanted to say the link doesn't work for me. I get an error :confused:

SnakeDog5050 said:
yeah I bet you'll learn a ton around here :)

anyway, just wanted to say the link doesn't work for me. I get an error :confused:

okay nevermind, I kept trying and it's downloading now...

sounds like you have the rhythms too high and not enough lead presence there. Maybe raise the lead and EQ the guitars best frequencies away from each other to create more space in the mix.
Song sounds wild and cool. Like the tempo changes and bass tone.
cool stuff at 0:27
Sounds good, just to my ears needs some extra mixing and maybe cleaning. Try cutting the low low end on the guitars too to clean up the mix some.
Good start :)

sorry, I didn't mean to double post but I clicked twice without noticing.

Mods feel free to delete this post. :s

Listening on my headphones....

WOW - this is a rockin' tune....really moves from start to finish. A real head bopper this one is.....

That drummer is hot stuff!

The overall levels seem good on this mix. I can hear everything ok and it has a nice balance. Cool bass guitar ending.. ;)

EDIT:
One thing I forgot to mention is that the download is a little hard to find because of the pop-up you have to close on the upper right side of the screen. This might be discouraging people from downloading and listening.....a lot of us are ADHD :D :D :D and have no patience (or very little) :D :D :D

Wow I'm really flattered (I don't think anyone has made this kind of response toward my work). Thanks a lot man!

I don't think it's all that great, though, haha. But honestly, thanks a lot for your kind words! :)

Back