Pulsar Cables/Snakes

At those prices, I'd wonder about them. I'm a bit cynical, though. You could be the first here to get one and review it. :)

Well i went and bought one. 26$...shipping included. I guess ill have too see how the thing holds up. Atleast i didnt spend alot if its crapola..

Yes, please give us a follow-up on the Pulsar snake. I need one also, an xlr-xlr, and I'm considering their 25 ft. 8 channel model.

Pulsar?

Just a follow-up - have you been able to use the Pulsar snake? If so, how is it holding up? Does it have an impact on your sound quality?

Thanks,
Andrew

haha, funny I should see this topic now.

Earlier today I bought two '25 Speakon - Banana Plug cables from them.
If I remember I'll post back here with what I think about them.

I recently needed a pair of 50' Speakon to 1/4" speaker cables, and purchased from Pulsar. Before buying, I e-mailed them with a question about the pin assignment on the Speakon connector, to make sure it was consistent with what my powered mixer needed. I received a prompt and thorough reply. After I ordered, I received a quick e-mail confirmation, and the cables arrived maybe 5 days later. They work fine, and the quality seems perfectly good. They were less expensive, and a heavier guage, than similar products I saw elsewhere. I'm a satisfied customer, and would buy from them again. :D

Have used their 8 channel snake for 5 years. It still functions like new. Never had a problem but, I also handle it with a little care and do not abuse it when in use or packing it up. This is use in a live 5 pc. band for drums.

Have used their 8 channel snake for 5 years. It still functions like new. Never had a problem but, I also handle it with a little care and do not abuse it when in use or packing it up. This is use in a live 5 pc. band for drums.

Well if he bought them in 2004 when he asked the question and they are still working he must be happy.

Now, THAT is a good reason to resurrect a zombie thread! Giving rep now...

And welcome to HR! (that was his first post.)

Back