PS!!!!!!Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP, "Audio Dropouts" after reinstalling Windows

toreleiren

PS!!!!!!Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP, "Audio Dropouts" after reinstalling Windows

Hi ya! I just recently reinstalled my Windows 7, and was about to install the newest drivers for the Saffire PRO 24 DSP. But, as I try opening songs in Windows Mediaplayer or Youtube, I get major AUDIO "dropouts".....I have an SSD-hard drive, and the first time I installed the soundcard, it all went very good....But now I have these severe problems....Anyone have any ideas what might cause it? Cuz, when I open Youtube or W Media Player, the songs starts playing, then like "cuts" for 1-2 seconds, and then keep on playing the song, cutting, etc....I really need help with this, as I have many projects waiting for me.....I must also mention that I even tried the integrated Soundcard, REALTEK , on my PC, and it works flawlessly.....

Too low buffer, sh*itty firewire card, interfierence with other sound cards (disable all other sound cards and make Saffire default also in Windows settings).

Back