Propellerhead Record, Anyone use it?

leaningpine

What do you guys think of Record? I just bought it and I personally think it's great, I don't have alot of experience with other DAW's I've used Cool Edit pro 2.0 and Adobe Audition 3.0 but I had had it with AA3.0 because of all the crashes, even the update didn't work(And NO it's not a cracked version)

I wanted something I could just plug in and record and that's what it does, no crashes, the SSL board is really nice, I can get the sounds I need without opening several windows, which was a problem in AA3, that's what made it crash most of the time. I have alot of VST's that I unfortunately can't use with record because there's no support for them, but to be honest, With what I've learned about it, I can get pretty much get any effect I used before with just the program itself so I really don't need the VST's.

I don't own Reason but if you do it opens up a huge spectrum of sounds you can use in record

I've had it about a week and I'm sure there's lots of things to learn yet, maybe even some things I may be let down about, Just wondered what you all thought.

Here's a link to a video about the program if you want to take a look:

http://www.propellerheads.se/products/record/

Back