Producers (mainly but not limited to)

Sinistah

Plutonium Bundle Advocate
Any producers who are willing to collab wit me and my squad for respective projects and/or just would like to take the chance and hear their tracks with vocals added for fun, feel free to holla!

i'm lookin for new tracks to use, i hate rhymin over industry-done songs, i think i'm beyond that stage of musical enjoyment, so any of you producers wanna see whats possible feel free to reach out!

sample audio is provided via the myspace link in my sig.........

MC's too, but ya'll be makin deadlines too soon for me to complete other projects....

thanks, all the tracks are a lil dated, cept the first one, but i'm workin on it....

appreciate the listen! feel free to add me if you have a page!

Make sure u hit my track up and leave feedback please sir. Da thread is called "Mama".

Nicole

Make sure u hit my track up and leave feedback please sir. Da thread is called "Mama".

Nicole

i wasn't at home yesterday so i didn't hear it yet, but i've been meaning to check it out based on the positive feedback in ya thread alone....

oh well i guess its cursed. its comin up fine on my cpu but . . .
nah i wasnt sayin ya track was the problem, or even soundclick..... it was my PC, it's still goin thru some other shit, but i have been able to get back on soundclick as of last night so i'll definitely peep out the track sometime 2day after i leave the day job.....

Back