Problem with Fruity Loops....

DJ Strutt

Hi.

I seem to have lost the part where u choose what pattern u are listening too, and also the play/stop/record buttons, and the bit where u choose if u are listening to the whole tune or just a patern. Anyone know how to solve this? Ive tried nearlly everything including re-installing :(

Thanks.

DJ Strut, this might help.

START>
SETTINGS>
CONTROLPANEL>
SYSTEM>
PERFORMANCE>
GRAPHICS...>

Turn down the setting one step at a time. This might help to solve your problem.

I hope this helps you. ;)

spin

Cheers mate, i tried it and it didnt seem to work. Any other ideas? Thanks. P.S attached is what it looks like if it helps....

:)

Attachments

• fruit.jpg
    fruit.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 24
I just took a look at the JPEG.

I have to take my kids to Judo class. So, I'll post you back later on tonight (about 5am CST).

peace :)

spin

i think all you have to do is go to options and somewhere around there its says "reset ???" reset something... peressit and it will look fine

Yeah Ive tried setting the windows back to defult, and that is the screen i get. Ive pressed everything, with no luck :(

where they used to be, the bar which is now empty, right click on it.

You'll see all the options . Click on transport panel and it should be back.

I just downloaded version .39 of the delta drivers. Its too cool that I can now have logic and fruity open at the same time, and have them play at the same time. I can now open fruity and media player.

sweet

Thanks CyanJaguar, worked a treat!

Where did u get those drivers from mate? Does it mean Logic can control external modules and play them in time with the rest or fruity?

Thanks.

Back