problem with amplitube in pro tools

producerkid

i am working on a project in a local studio for a band producing/engineering their record. they were using amplitube (version ??) with pro tools hd accel 2 v6.9 and it worked perfectly fine. they upgraded the rig to 7.0 and after re-authorization of all the plugins, amplitube had a huge ~500ms or so delay possibly more, and now the plugin just doesnt work at all. we have less than a week and the plugin has GOT to be functional because i am using it to salvage some bass tracks that were recorded elsewhere. anybody have any experience with this kind of thing or know what the problem might be? appreciate the help in advance. thanks guys.

drew

Looking at the IK Multimedia website I don't see anything about updates for Amplitube, but that'd be the first thing I'd check.

Also head to Digi's site and see what it says about compatibility with Amplitube and PT7.

Assuming you outright own the plug, all you would need to do is write Ik and see what they say.
Also if you are running a mac, have you tried the disk repair function?

If the plug-in is just inducing a ton of delay, turn your delay compensation engine on.

The Digi website says Pro Tools 7 it is compatable with Amplitube 2. Check your version of the plug-in.

If it flat out isn't working, contact IK. It seems to be an issue with the plug-in, and not Pro Tools.

Back