Problem(s) with DR008 1.2 and Sonar 3.1.1

rjt

A couple of questions/problems:

1) Every time I open DR008 1.2 in Sonar 3.1.1 the options box opens.... the options I selected last time all show (such a default folders to drum kits/wavs etc.) but it opens every time

2) (Okay...ignore this one.... found the fix..... reinstall the dr8dxi2.dll that was available after 1.9 came out!! Good info on the forums) Unless I am doing something wrong, I do not see the drum names listed in the piano roll view of Sonar. I open DR008, load a drum kit, pick a midi track and have it send to the DR008 on channel 1. Open the piano roll and see keys. When I click on the keys and go to use these settings instead, I try 1-128, but no drum names show up. In options, I have note naming convention set to Sonar.

3) I noticed this little dll in the DR008 folder.... said rewire. Good. Checked the enable rewire applet and can now insert the DR008 as a rewire device. However, when I do so, there is no way to open the instrument to load drum kits etc. Whether I check, open synth property page, or try to open the property page from the synth rack view.... never get the DR008 opening page.

Anyone else have these problems..... or a suggestion about how to fix them?

TIA

Take Care

Back