Problem recording audiio tracks

Simonmanohar

I am using CWPA9 and Audiophile 2496 sound card.
Recorded the first audio-stereo track. Recorded a second track while the first is being played back. After recording 2nd track and playing it back SOLO, the audio recorded in the 1st track is also heard on the second, but at a low audio level. When recorded the 3rd track, the audio in the first 2 tracks are heard on the 3rd. Please help.

Audio Recording

I have connected outputs of my mixer to audio card inputs. I am using the Audiophile 24/96 card for only inputs. Outputs are routed through the onboard sound card outputs. My system is Pentium 4 Intel which has SigmaTel Audio on board sound card. Initially, the inputs and outputs are routed through the Audiophile. To avoid the problem, thought of routing ins and outs separately through two different cards. Even this didnt help.

Why do you use the buildt-in soundcard? I think the problem will go away if you use the Delta for inputs and outputs...

Make sure the 'post-mix' under Windows recording options is not selected. I had that problem before. Instead select 'line-in'.

Back