pro tools LE Problem

cobradenim

All Of a sudden, the Audiosuite doesn't work. Usually, you highlight or select audio, then select your plug in, then "process" the audio. Then it will create a new region with the new audiofile that has the effect applied.

Well, all of the sudden, mine doesn't do that. When you hit "process" the box comes up with the blue line that shows the process so far but that is it. It doesn't create a new region with the new audio. However if you go to the "edit" tab and pull down, you can "undo compressor" or what ever effect you tried to process. The thing is, It didn't do anything. No regions were created and no audio was "processed".

I cannot figure it out. The Protools reference guide says nothing about it. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Do you have the waveform selected on the track? By that I mean in the little pull down menu on each track you can select "waveform", "pan", "volume", etc. It's possible you've selected something other than the waveform.

Probably not, but sometimes you can get lucky checking the easiest solution first!

Back