Pro Tools HD 7 help me out!

ad0lescnts

Hello,
I've been assisting at a pro studio in hollywood and tomorrow I'm getting thrown into the fire being put as the only engineer on the job. I'm used to Nuendo and know it well, but I've been getting pretty good at Pro Tools since I've been working at this studio. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a list or table of key commands for Pro Tools HD? It's on a Mac. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Tyler

it should already be on the computer...under the documentation. There is a PDF file with a list of all the shortcuts. I think you can probably find it in the HELP menu too

nice... sorry to be a pain in the ass but I don't have HD on my computer and I kind of wanted to study it before I went in tomorrow. Can anyone give it to me??

thanks,
Tyler

I only have the PC version
You'll have to go to Digidesign.com-->Support/Downloads and find the version of HD you're using and download it. You'll have to register an e-mail address with Digi, so that will take a few minutes. But then you'll always have access to downloads or the Digistore.

Back