printing page

lronhoover

I work away from home and brought my computer to my trailer I stay in while at work. I left the manual at home so I won't be able to check it out for 14 days. My question is in cakewalk pro audio 9, is there a way for me to print out my screen with my recording log? (the page with my pan, vol, inst, channel ect) I don't want and or need the wave view only the side with the inst. on it. Thanks

Yup... It's not actualy Cakewalk printing procedure, but it's doable.

First, make sure you expand necessary area to print, as large as possible. Then, hit "Print Screen" on your PC keyboard. (Sometime you need to do combination of Shift or Ctrl key along with Print Screen - they gave different result captured).

Then, open Microsoft Paint came with your Windows. I think it's somewhere in your Accesories folder on Start Menu-->Program. Once it's opened, hit Ctrl + V (or Edit -->Paste). The Screen captured picture will be pasted. Save it if necessary, then click File --> Print.

The problem is, if your project consists of many tracks, you will need to capture them several time for whole part of the tracks. Eg.
First capture: Track 1 - 6
Second capture: Track 7 - 12
etc.. etc...

But I think you can manage to do it right :)

;)
Jaymz

Attachments

• like this.jpg
    like this.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 21
James Argo said:
Yup... It's not actualy Cakewalk printing procedure, but it's doable.

First, make sure you expand necessary area to print, as large as possible. Then, hit "Print Screen" on your PC keyboard. (Sometime you need to do combination of Shift or Ctrl key along with Print Screen - they gave different result captured).

Then, open Microsoft Paint came with your Windows. I think it's somewhere in your Accesories folder on Start Menu-->Program. Once it's opened, hit Ctrl + V (or Edit -->Paste). The Screen captured picture will be pasted. Save it if necessary, then click File --> Print.

The problem is, if your project consists of many tracks, you will need to capture them several time for whole part of the tracks. Eg.
First capture: Track 1 - 6
Second capture: Track 7 - 12
etc.. etc...

But I think you can manage to do it right :)

;)
Jaymz

Is that a Sonar 3 screenshot Jaymz?

Back