Print out Recording in Progress sign.

RomoDrummer

Hey guys. Don't know if this happens to you all a lot, but I hate it when I'm in the middle of a recording and my parents walk in and say "Its time for dinner" or something like that and i am in the middle of recording a song, so I made a quick little sign that I now put out when I'm recording. Thought I'd share it with you. Here is the file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ma6lxp

P.S. i have added the PSD (Photoshop File) as well, for anyone that wants to edit it.

Last edited:
It's no use. The double doors into the control room are double-layered glass, and when I record in there (which isn't too often), my littlest child toddles over and pastes himself against the glass.

Frank

I have a light, but it doesn't work. Oh it turns on okay, but does nothing to stop the kids from coming in whenever they want. :D

Attachments

• StudioLightWeb.jpg
    StudioLightWeb.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 178
I have a detached studio and here's my plan:

Have a "Recording in Progress" light that is fed by a motion sensor. Anytime, family members get near the structure, the light goes on.

I have a detached studio and here's my plan:

Have a "Recording in Progress" light that is fed by a motion sensor. Anytime, family members get near the structure, the light goes on.

That's a pretty good idea. easy and cheap, too. I just might have to do that. Thanks mang!! :D

Back