pretty little love song

Nice recording man. Sorry, but I don't hear even a hint of the beach boys though. More like bare naked ladies with a lead singer from a '70's rock band. You have a good voice...sounds familiar to me but I'm not sure why. I like the "strike one" voice that comments periodically. A nice, bright mix too. Personally, I found the constant shaking of the tambourine distracting and would prefer to hear it on the claps or directly opposite the claps...or maybe just less of it...but then again, I could be wrong - I normally am. Good job.

Nice recording man. Sorry, but I don't hear even a hint of the beach boys though. More like bare naked ladies with a lead singer from a '70's rock band. You have a good voice...sounds familiar to me but I'm not sure why. I like the "strike one" voice that comments periodically. A nice, bright mix too. Personally, I found the constant shaking of the tambourine distracting and would prefer to hear it on the claps or directly opposite the claps...or maybe just less of it...but then again, I could be wrong - I normally am. Good job.

Thanks for the ear time. It is a very rough session and mix. timing is all over the place. Your opinion is appreciated greatly!

I'm pretty much with heatmiser on everything he said. About the tam, you know how Ringo did it in Hide Your Love Away? If you alternate that with the handclap I think it will give it a more finished sound, but the looseness kind of works in a Bare Naked Ladies kind of way. Very pretty, nice sentiment. Good song.:)

I think the song is fab - very much BNL as mentioned. It might be a bit bright on the handclaps and main vocals seem a bit loud. That's just my thoughts on the mix. Again, great tune....

:D:):D:)

Back