pretty fast Stoner rock! Fuzz 'n' Stuff

erik_ande_85

Hey dudes!

I did a stoner song a while ago and i would like to know what you think about it. Maybe not as great as if Greg would have done, but i think it's pretty good.

I would really like to have some vocals on it:rolleyes:

all comments are welcome!

You can stream it from here:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Errx/

the song is called Black Butterfly (before buckcherry did an album called the same)

Cheers!

very cool.

I like the main riff alot. It sounds like it would go great with an on foot chase scene in a movie or something like that.
I can't comment on the mix since I'm listening on PC speakers at work but it's definitely a fun little tune.

Very nice! :D
Yup, definitely needs vocals. Great guitar sound! Good drum programming.

Cheers
Joe :)

This is a pretty cool tune.

That is a good riff.

Adding vocals seems like it would be challenging. As it is now, the guitars are definitely center-stage melodically; you'd probably have to scale them back a bit to make room for vocals.

I think this sounds really pretty good as is. Vocals could either enhance this or render it unlistenable depending...

Cool riff..while very repetitive, there is plenty of subtle variation to engage the listener. I particularly like the bassy riff right around the :57 mark.

It's cool, it's fun and it sound good.

Sounds pretty good - a bit muddy - probably all the reverb. The bass needs some definition when it does it's own riffy bit at least - a peak at 3khz maybe.
The keyboardy thing at 25secs isn't very convincing - it's too early for a break down and it's not string enough to be a new part.
I think you'd have to sort a very strong melody to work against and with the relentless riff.
Good work so far.

Drums sound really good and tight(double bass). Like the guitars as well, well defined and crunchy! Some Kyuss or Monster Magnet type vocals would be cool...

Back