Presonus Audiobox Driver problems..

presto5

Downloaded and installed the driver but its so finickey sometimes its fine and others I turn it on and I press play and nothing happens. I have to close reaper or sometimes even shut down my computer unplug the USB cable and restart more than once to get it working properly. This must be terrible for my ports..is there a certain correct time to unplug this device?..its not showing up in "safely remove device" Thanks

Should not be an issue. Though I am not familiar with the interface. Did you make your interface the default sound device in Windows?

My interface does not show up as an external (removable) device either. Not sure if t is because it is the default sound device or not.

DOOD! Just set as default n I dont know if my problems fixed yet but I`m listening to my Social D CD thru my monitors..yeah!! I was just gonna buy a boom box thanks man Happy Holidayz!! U just saved me a hundred bucks!!:D:drunk::drunk: Knew there had to be a way to do this

DOOD! Just set as default n I dont know if my problems fixed yet but I`m listening to my Social D CD thru my monitors..yeah!! I was just gonna buy a boom box thanks man Happy Holidayz!! U just saved me a hundred bucks!!:D:drunk::drunk: Knew there had to be a way to do this

Nice! Happy Holidaze to you as well man!

The great thing about listening to yr CDs thru yr monitors is that you'll get to know how they sound, so that its easier to mix on them.

Back