Prepping Reheral Room

Oh shit, sorry. The carpeting thing was on page one. I didn't realize there was another page. I'm a day late about the carpeting. Never mind what I said above. It's still true, but sort of out of context now.

Carpeting is probably the worst thing you can put on your walls. It will kill your high-mids and high's, while doing nothing for your low's. So, now you have a really box-y sounding room and bass has gone from being 90% of your problem, to 100% of your problem. Don't do the carpet thing, nothing good will come from it.

Besides that, it's an inferno waiting to happen. And if you do have a fire, and your insurance company sees that you had carpet on your walls, you're screwed.

Oh Rami, you must be getting soft and old.:D Where's your sense of adventure? Btw, that rehearsal studio has been running for 30 years and still is going. never burnt down once. Lots of people rehearsed there and the place sounded pretty good.

Now what the building code people might say could be a different story.:laughings:

thanks for sharing information , our music-base band rehearsal studio in edinburgh has everything in terms of engineering expertise, facilities, sound equipment, etc. We guarantee flexible pricing (per hour, per project or any other arrangement suitable) for each one of our customers.

spam spam spam!

Back