precise dimensions

chris-from-ky

Hi All,
This modified SAE design plan is what I'm looking at for a new construction in an empty portion of my yard. It'll be some time until I can actually afford to do this so, for now I'm developing a rock solid plan so that when the time is right, I'll know exactly what I'm doing.

The exterior walls will be 8" thick poured concrete. Interior walls will be standard wood framing and at least 2 layers of 1/2" drywall. I'm still researching how I will get the roof/ceiling to be mass-air-mass. If you have any info on that it'd be helpful. 3 floors (one for each room) will be floated on a concrete slab. I plan to get an "all-in-one" external A/C unit and (if it's possible) I'll keep the main ducts on the exterior of the building as well and use flexible ducting to reach the rooms. I took an educated guess at the dimensions for the tracking room. The entry way and bath are a no brainer. I'm struggling to know what all the measurements will be for the control/mixing room. Any help would be appreciated.

So, how would I get exact dimensions for all the details of this plan and what do you suppose the cost would be to take this from an empty lot to a completed studio?

Attachments

• s plans.gif
    s plans.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 31
Back