Post your studio/gear

Slaytallica

I'm sure this has been done to death, but so what. Lets see what's going on in everyones studios.

I'm still a newbie but this is what I'm using so far. Still building up my collection of gear and I'm also in the process of getting started on converting my basement into my home studio.

StudioShot.jpg
PDR_3943.jpg
PDR_3944.jpg
Family1.jpg

I'm sure this has been done to death, but so what.
SO WHAT?
Apparently you DIDN"T bother to look at the LONGEST thread on the damn bbs...instead, you want people to REPOST their stuff just because you're too damn lazy to look...."so what" you say? I've got news for ya......fuck off bimbo
move out of the corner
Wouldn't do this jerk anygood anyway. If he hasn't heard the problem already.....well...I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Slaytallica indeed....Bwahahahahahahahahsahahahah!!!!!!

hey Rick, do you think some blankets will soundproof my studio? Now that you are calmed down..........................how are eggcrates for soundproofing? My uncle got me a bunch of this stuff and I was wondering if putting it all over the place would give me a completely soundproofed room?

I wonder if you wouldn't mind telling me what the difference between the SM57 and SM58 are. Also, since they're both "designed" as stage mics, do you suppose that they could be used in the studio? :D

punkin said:
I wonder if you wouldn't mind telling me what the difference between the SM57 and SM58 are. Also, since they're both "designed" as stage mics, do you suppose that they could be used in the studio? :D
You guys are probably the same type who like to poke hornets' nests with a stick :)

My uncle got me a bunch of this stuff and I was wondering if putting it all over the place would give me a completely soundproofed room?
Why sure they will....just nail em up and VOILA! A bunker good enough to keep out the Shuttle take off or a nuclear blast a mile away...you know, "soundproof"
is "soundproof", right? :rolleyes: btw, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. Cheap. Even comes with a new paintjob... ;)

Back