Post Your Outrageous Junkbay Price Listings Here.

This can be a fun thread, but the ebay listings will go away after a while, leaving this thread hollow. Best to post a screen shot and quote of the description, maybe more.

Well, at least with fleaBay, the seller has to spend some money to post there- you should see the outrageous stuff on Atlanta Craig's List! Full of "Hail, Marys!" because it cost the, ahem, "seller" nothing to list.

TDK SA-X 90 Hi Bias Cassette Tapes for Nakamichi Sony - eBay (item 170540200061 end time Feb-11-11 01:05:23 PST)

Box of 10 TDK SA-X 90 cassette tapes fixed price at $149.00

Now this one isn't funny at all. My initial reaction was a string of 4-letter words in which I described the character of the seller, some of the words I didn't even realize I knew until I uttered them. My second reaction was to call the seller out to a duel with pistols at 30 paces.

He has provision for a best offer, and the really, really sad thing is at this writing six %$#@&^%$# ing idiots have bought these with best offers ranging from $99.00 - $129.00 for 10 f@#ing tapes!!!

Everyone involved here, both seller and buyers should be hunted and shot down like dogs in the street! :p :drunk: :D :( :cool:

Seller says, "LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE PICTURES"

Yes, I'd like a picture of the seller in fact to put up in my post office along with the rest of the criminals.

NEW HHB CDR-850 Professional Compact Disc Recorder - eBay (item 220725228962 end time Jan-21-11 13:31:12 PST)

LOL :) Seller has starting bid at $1200.00 for an HHB CDR-850 CD Recorder, and a Buy-it-Now of $1350.00! The worse part is he claims it's new, but you can see the rack rash (screw marks) on the rack ears and it's full of dust. Well maybe I'm being too harsh... perhaps it's NOS vintage dust, which as we all know is rare and highly sought after for it's warmth.

:drunk: :D

I can see it going for much higher then that. I know for a fact that this model is the super deluxe high speed unbreakable lasts forever version. And the dust is from the leftovers from the magical music the seller had created with it. Furthermore, if you buy this CDR you will make more hits then Elvis and The Beatles ever dreamed of having. Now I have that out of my system I can go on with my day.

Just changed the strings on my guitar ..... $45. for the old ones - purchaser pays paypal fees , insurance and shipping. This deal is as-is no refunds.

On the other hand, I have used Ebay to sell some decent gear for about what I paid (or more). I found an HD24 for $800, used it for a year or two, then sold it for $900. Can't beat that. I've bought and sold a dozen mics the same way. I sleep better at night knowing the thousands I have put in gear is holding value. Keeps my wife from giving me the stink eye about it...;)

pick your drink here: ssegrub01 items - Get great deals on Electronics items on eBay.com!
heh heh heh :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

from QandA for a 100 KiloBucks TANDBERG:
Q: Hello, Do you have operator instructions in Spanish?
A: No instruction manual sorry. Paul

lol ...........:laughings:

btw, in the free market prices never outrage me. - never ever. Price is just a proposal, it's not an action, you see.... ;)
Well, that is so in a free market... or did I mention it already? :spank:

Back