Post your latest purchase!

Digging up the dead with this thread.....

The wife bought me this for my birthday today. Had to give back the "lender" from a friend a few months back and I've been missing bashing about so I got my own.

Being delivered on Thursday. :thumbs up:

View attachment 92552

Nice! Is that a Roland kit? Those are pretty pricey stuff, but nicely featured. My Yamaha kit is limited but I still love that thing. Paired with EZD, SSD4, and SD2, my meager drumming skills are more than catered to.

Nice! Is that a Roland kit? Those are pretty pricey stuff, but nicely featured. My Yamaha kit is limited but I still love that thing. Paired with EZD, SSD4, and SD2, my meager drumming skills are more than catered to.

Yeah it's a Roland TD-6 with a few upgrades and extras chucked in. I also have EZDrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 2. I have all my presets saved from when I borrowed my friends kit (Same model) Looking forward to getting back into hitting things and learning.

:thumbs up:

Yeah it's a Roland TD-6 with a few upgrades and extras chucked in. I also have EZDrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 2. I have all my presets saved from when I borrowed my friends kit (Same model) Looking forward to getting back into hitting things and learning.

:thumbs up:

There's no way I'm learning a new instrument at this late stage. Good luck! :)

It's actually a picture of me. Trakhause is my online business. Who is Ron Burgundy? [Your "bonnet", my "hood".] You must be British. ?

Back