Post your latest purchase!

It was really stupid. The funny parts were funny, but they really tried way too hard. It seemed forced. Not terrible, but pretty disappointing.

Sooo. watch it on Netflix stream in a year?

No, if you liked the first one, I think this one is worth seeing in the theater. There were a good handful of really LOL moments. I won't drop any spoilers, but I was laughing out loud during several scenes.

If you were just lukewarm on the first movie, then this one will leave you really underwhelmed.

If you're Randy Cline, you have no sense of humor on any level, so don't bother.

No, if you liked the first one, I think this one is worth seeing in the theater. There were a good handful of really LOL moments. I won't drop any spoilers, but I was laughing out loud during several scenes.

If you were just lukewarm on the first movie, then this one will leave you really underwhelmed.

If you're Randy Cline, you have no sense of humor on any level, so don't bother.
If you were me, you would have a better sense of humor and you wouldn't have wasted your money going to a movie theater to watch a stupid Will Ferrell movie that will be out on DVD and On Demand 90 days from now.

If you were me, you would have a better sense of humor and you wouldn't have wasted your money going to a movie theater to watch a stupid Will Ferrell movie that will be out on DVD and On Demand 90 days from now.

If you were me, you'd lighten up and take your wife out to a silly movie to spend some time together and have a few laughs.

But you're not me, so you spend your time very alone, getting drunk, and being a crotchety old curmudgeon. :(

If you were me, you'd lighten up and take your wife out to a silly movie to spend some time together and have a few laughs.

But you're not me, so you spend your time very alone, getting drunk, and being a crotchety old curmudgeon. :(
Whatever.

Trot your ass over to the Cave and you will see that I've just been hanging out tonight engaged in normal banter.

You are the arrogant curmudgeon here, not me.

Stellar retort. I know you are but what am I? Lol. Sleep it off, Randy.
Go back to that other thread and continue with your arguing back and forth with Pinky and everyone else about amps versus sims. Ya know, louder is better.....yadayadayada.

Cool man! What made you decide on the JVM?

I'd played the JCM1 before and loved it. I watched some videos of both and thought the JVM sounded pretty much like the JCM plus extras (for a little less money, even) - it seemed to be almost the same sound, but with more gain available plus the clean channel, which has a nice sounding crunch when the preamp is cranked, a footswitch and effects loop (which I'll probably never use!).

Of course, this comes mostly from Marshall's own videos, so they can do all sorts to the sound, but I can try it at home for a few days and exchange it if I don't like it, so I figured I'd go for it. Should arrive tomorrow!

I still plan to build an isobox eventually, but that's not practical right now - when I'm more settled in my own place, I'll come back to that. In the mean time, a low watter like this should tide me over. I love the tone of these and they still sound great at 0.1W. I know they're not great value in some respects (I can find the JVM410H for less than double the price, although 2nd-hand) - I even looked at amp kits, but the best one I can find is 5W with a VVR, but I'm not sure it won't suck the tone (or even how good the tone is to start with).

Back