Porta 07 sync

tuna

I own a tascam porta 07, with no manual, and I am curious about a sync jack that it has. Does anyone know about it ?
I head from a friend that there is a MIDI adaptor to porta studios, but I can`t see a reason to this device.
Is there any website which I can found its manual ?

Thanks !

Hi.
I am in Brazil, these kind of orders are hard to do from here, due to high taxes and that I have no international credit card.
Anyway, thanks for the reply !

Hi.
They are very easy to use. I did many demotapes with it, even a CD.
My only sample over the net is located at http://www.taubaina.com.br/~gleicon/mp3/ , they are called 05 and 08.mp3 (no name and no lyrics yet, just scratch bla bla to mark some riffs).
Good luck with it, its a very flexible tool.

Tascam 07

Thank so much. I'll listen to those demoes if you dont mind. Im going to wales in a couple of week to demo you see, so i wont want to buy a bloody recording device thingy that sounds shite - so if it does ill blame you! :-)
thanks again
Benjamin

No problems.
Just for yourknowledge, I've recorded it using a shure beta green 2.0 mic, and a old sony mic. Mic'ed the drums and base guitar overall, and a direct from my guitar preamp to the input. mixed it to two tracks.
Dia a bass track and another guitar track, mixed to a MD, back to porta07 in 2 tracks panned to stereo, recorded vocals.
Its my first serious recording, and it was just me and my brother in our basement, with no more than these resources.
I hope you enjoy this device, and by the price range, I think its a great buy.
Best regards, good luck and feel free to ask if you think I can help you.

Back