Pop Punk song with Presonus FP10

thanks guys. My friend Nick doubled tracked his vocals with a short delay. For the chorus, in addition the first two vocal tracks, we recorded him doing a monotone track and an octave higher voice track . Both the monotone and hi vocals had a longer delay added.

too many guitars i think.? or maybe a weird sounding bass. i think i hear palm muted guitar on both sides just following the bass right? if that's the case i think you can get rid of them and just have the bass take care of that. it sounds kinda clutered with guitars and as a result you got the drum kit up the center. i think you should spread the drums out across the panning spectrum. Drums drive a rock song not the guitar. Drums kinda sound neglected. vocals are good.

listened while wrote this. take it for what its worth.

The guitars are too loud. The drums are too way down. Put a little snare up to give power to the song. The vox is a little drowned also. Nice song, but have to work a little in the mix.

thanks for all the feedback. I am remixing again. The sample I posted is a rough mix. I will focus on the drums. How would you guys suggest I pan the drums?

once again thanks

Back