Pop/Alt. Rock Song Pls Critique

Really cool intro. Everything's tracked really good in my opinion. I dont know how big of a fan of the double tracked vocals I am. It sounds to me like the singer of maroon 5 a lot. You've probably gotten that before but either way its a compliment, he's an excellent singer. Cool guitar solo. Everything is mixed cool to me. The piano seems to be pretty upfront but I dont think it sound's bad. I'd like to maybe hear the vocals in the center rather than panned hard with one lower than the other. The harmonies are cool. Really cool song, youre definitely talented.:)Erockrazor

Nice tune. I agree about the vocal panning. I'd like to hear this vox centered, as opposed to left, right. Also, I'd suggest removing some of the effect from the vocal - sounds like some kind of chorusy/flangy thingy. The singer is solid enough to capture this take with a drier sound. Yeah, drier and centered. Cool.

Great mix. Love it.

I think the doubled vocals throughout really fills this up well. Nice easy listening tune, with simple lines, allowing the vocals to color it. Interesting intro and outro. The panning is your choice but it is more often centered. The mix is great, songwriting cool....:D

Back