PokemonNo

You would have to be3 in your 30's to care about Pokemon. It didn't exist for people older than that, and I really don't think it's a thing with the kids anymore.

This is really stupid. Don't these people have jobs, or families, or anything better to do?

I seriously thought Pokemon was a new movie coming out. So now we have idiots playing video games while driving cars and plowing over people on bikes playing video games. Aren't they suppose to be doing some kind of virtual battle with each other? Won't be long before someone gets shot for real over it. But whatta I know, Pokemon Lives Matter, right?
:facepalm:

I'm going to never play this on principle! Remember Star Trek Next generation when everyone started playing a video game and it was actually addictive and dangerous, and a forerunner to something illegal? Where is Wesley Crusher when you need him?

You would have to be3 in your 30's to care about Pokemon. It didn't exist for people older than that, and I really don't think it's a thing with the kids anymore.

This is really stupid. Don't these people have jobs, or families, or anything better to do?

More like your mid-20s! I'm 25 and the first Pokemon game came out when I was in 2nd grade. That Christmas was rad. It's definitely still a thing with kids though...the show is still going strong and the games as well.

04c93054-4a26-11e6-bde2-88ea9f1c6889_1280x720.jpg

This is what happens when children who saw the Pokémon movie in 2000 grow up and become young 20-something-year-old "adults" 16 years later.

it's not even about it being "pokemon". it's the tech behind putting the game into the real world. unless whoever owns pokemon patented that tech, watch it be all over by christmas in some form. it's one of those things where you think, "why the F didn't i think of that. it was RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME". pure genius. video game mixed in w/ real life.

of course, people look ridiculous. but from a $ and gaming standpoint, it could be the start of the next thing. people will want more and more games that incorporate the real world. but believe me, i know what you're saying. it's crazy

I think it'll more than likely be banned before long. People crashing cars chasing imaginary nothingness, fighting over it and ringing emergency services for Stolen Pokemons! These people are supposed to be adults FFS.

Today a woman got stuck in a tree chasing a pokemon character. :rolleyes:

I think I know where all the top 10 Darwin Awards are coming from this year.

I love how nintendo shares soared until they told shareholders they dont actually make this

Evidently some dude from Brooklyn has already caught all 142 pokemon that are currently available lol. He works 50 hour weeks and would walk around NYC for 8 hours each day after work! :laughings:

Damn!!!!!!

Yesterday went down to the river. It's quite a tourist spot with the Suspension Bridge, Cafe and Convention Center. You got boating, trout fishing, rafting, etc. It's always about 20 degrees cooler because of the water.

The weather was beautiful and a really good Regae band was playing.

But Damn!!!!; I never saw so many people glued to their phones. Ever!
This is a place where people get away from it all, yet they were all trapped to their devices.

They released some Pokémons and all the idiots were busy chasing them.
:D

Back