Pointless by Meursault beats

Interesting, how did you do those reverse sounds in the intro? Neat stuff. Cool sounds throughout. The intro snare seems like it could lose a little 4-6k somewhere. Taste thing though, so if you like it where it is, just leave it.

I like the feel, kinda sci-fi, kinda 80s horror, kinda new age theme music all in one. Neat guitar solo, are those octaves? I like where the solo sits in the mix too.

You posted last week and didn't reply to anyone's comments. Actually, I critiqued every one of your 6 tracks in a lengthy post.

Are you here for feedback and to improve or just to post your tracks? Have you commented on anyone elses tracks?

Interesting, how did you do those reverse sounds in the intro? Neat stuff. Cool sounds throughout. The intro snare seems like it could lose a little 4-6k somewhere. Taste thing though, so if you like it where it is, just leave it.

I like the feel, kinda sci-fi, kinda 80s horror, kinda new age theme music all in one. Neat guitar solo, are those octaves? I like where the solo sits in the mix too.

I just recorded a few guitar chords and reversed them for that intro. The solo has 2 tracks, one with a different octave. Thanks!

You posted last week and didn't reply to anyone's comments. Actually, I critiqued every one of your 6 tracks in a lengthy post.

Are you here for feedback and to improve or just to post your tracks? Have you commented on anyone elses tracks?

I actually just revisted that post. Hadn't been back here since then. I just left some comments on other threads!

He did. :)

And so did I.

I have been so busy lately. I am trying to be more of a contributing member myself. Bad mod...

Back