Point me to your Acid drums . . .

foo

Anyone got a recording with Acid drums/loops exclusively? I would like a listen to see how they sound compared to the Motif.

Thanks,

foo

The quality and difference between Acid and Motif would be the difference in loops and not in the programs, wouldn't it?

anywho, i've got a tune I did with low-fi drum loops taken from vinyl. I layered a quite a few together, so it's pretty tough to tell one loop from the other. anywho, the tune is here:

Matchka
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1749&alid=-1

Everything was done on a tascam 424 cassette 4 tracker except the drums which were added with Acid 1.0 after I transferred the tracks to the PC. What a pain in the ass that was.... anywho...

song using acid

I put a song together with only acid drums for percussion. The drums start up about a quarter of the way into the song...

how about drinking a drum of malox because of acid reflux caused from spending too much time playing with acid while dropping acid?

Seriously though, I sometimes use my DEA combo... Acid Pro for the loops I create with "sweet" Leaf Drums. Leaf Drums is a drum program that lets you use .wav samples instead of midi shit or sound fonts. It kicks ass. www.leafdigital.com.

Thanks for the links guys.

I didn't know what to expect, but I think both tunes the drums sit really nicely in the track.

I guess I was expecting a real hip hop type of sound, and that's not there at all (don't know why I expected that).
So much to learn, but I'm getting there.

Thanks,

foo

Back