Pod XT Live w/ all model packs CHEAP!!!!!

Analytical Man

Pod XT Live maxed out upgrades w/ free 200$ mic

I am seriously hurting for cash and need to sell a large bulk of my equipment so this has to go as i have already sol my guitars. New this thing goes for 400, and the model packs are another 150. I paid 550 for this. If you buy it you get a less than 1 year old MINT condition POD XT LIVE processor with all of the model packs installed including the bass ones, so it is like having the Bass Pod XT Live, and the Guitar XT Live...with box, power supply, and manuals. I am asking 350 shipped for it since i believe it is still under factory warranty, in flawless condition, and has all of the paid upgrades installed. If interested email me at sschwanke001@new.rr.com or call 920 420 0469
I am really hurting financially since my divorce and i hate to see it go but i got to. My loss will be someones gain...this thing is a live/recording powerhouse. Thanks

-Shaun (i am on the good guys list too)

i'll throw in a 200 dollar mint condition groovetubes mic w/ manual and case if someone buys this, that is 750 dollars worth of gear for 350 shipped!!!! I really need a buyer and don't want to play the ebay waiting game.

Last edited:
If you can hold it for me for a few days, I will buy it.

If you need to sell it asap, or can't hold it for me, I will try to find the cash right now. I'm in college, and my money is back at the bank at home, but I get back Friday night.

I am VERY interested, please let me know if you can hold it for me.

Thank you

BTW- do you have any pictures? How do you like payment?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back