Plugins on's the internet.(need help' bad)

BRIEFCASEMANX

Winner chicken dinner!
Is it there any EQ, gate, or compression plugins or processors for me. for when I'm one the internet and I can appply it to someone post on a forum bbefore I read ther post? :(

Like I can compress somones posts 2 Be smaller, or EQ out horible cursing, or use a gate if they start talking about is off topic, not on the subject?? :(

If so, can you direct me to a freeware plugins that will do this, or I am also willing to pay a small fee, but nothing over 100 dollars. No waves prices plees :mad::mad::p

Go Here>Kajerhaus audio
best VST plugin dll's I have ever used. they have lots of really good presets also.
go to the bottom of the page and download all of the Classic series of plug ins for free.:cool:

lol every1 completely missed the OP point

OP - I wish there was been seeking for one myself, LMK if u come across one

Swing-and-a-miss

lol every1 completely missed the OP point

OP - I wish there was been seeking for one myself, LMK if u come across one

Is it there any EQ, gate, or compression plugins or processors for me. for when I'm one the internet and I can appply it to someone post on a forum bbefore I read ther post? :(

Like I can compress somones posts 2 Be smaller, or EQ out horible cursing, or use a gate if they start talking about is off topic, not on the subject?? :(

If so, can you direct me to a freeware plugins that will do this, or I am also willing to pay a small fee, but nothing over 100 dollars. No waves prices plees :mad::mad::p

Hokee Dokee
I Got it the second time I read it:o
Yep that one was a bit over my head:rolleyes:

Are you looking for something like they use over at RP?

Last edited:
I'd give this one a try.

turdpolisher.jpg

Back