Plug-ins and effects for acoustic recordings

dumbass

I am very new to this and have a great acoustic album ready, all I need to do is record it well.

What plug-ins and effects should I use for this? Other than experimenting for myself, is there anything I should know? I've had this album prolonged for years and just find that I get swamped when I go to wade through the recording process. What should I do...all advice is good.

I am very new to this and have a great acoustic album ready, all I need to do is record it well.

What plug-ins and effects should I use for this? Other than experimenting for myself, is there anything I should know? I've had this album prolonged for years and just find that I get swamped when I go to wade through the recording process. What should I do...all advice is good.

Don't expect your first recordings to be great. It's a steep learning curve. Just start doing it and learn from doing. Advising someone on 'what plug-ins and effects' to use for unheard music is like advising someone on what tires to get for their unspecified vehicle.

Don't expect your first recordings to be great. .

This ^^^^^^^^^^

You are only going to learn by making mistakes and some garbage sounding stuff. no one does it perfect the first time.

Anyone who does, probably paid someone else to do it for them ahaha

Back