Please take a listen

andicustherobot

Hello interweb friends, I'm posting this song I did back in March with this girl Megan, she's an amazing talent and it was a pleasure recording with her. So take a listen, I'd love to hear your thoughts, and possibly experiment with some of your suggestions.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Obvious.mp3
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
Very much talent on her part. Very natural sounding and i like the softness and the room of the background vox. Very well done mix sounds very very natural once again.

A love this style of music....It puts me at ease, and this is no exception, levels are spot in, if anything the tone that comes in just after 1 minute stood out a little to much and kinda interrupted my relaxation a little. Maybe another instrument in there or just slightly lower on volume.....Other then that I love this.

Outstanding work

A love this style of music....It puts me at ease, and this is no exception, levels are spot in, if anything the tone that comes in just after 1 minute stood out a little to much and kinda interrupted my relaxation a little. Maybe another instrument in there or just slightly lower on volume.....Other then that I love this.

Outstanding work

Thank you so much, that means a lot, and I told Megan (the talent) what you said, she said to say thank you on her behalf.

As for the "tone" I'm assuming you mean the fender rhodes piano that comes in during the chorus? If so, do you have any recommendations with the mixing? Or is this more of a songwriting issue?

Thanks again

I love the song ! Nice vocal.....

I like the piano sounds , but I will pan the guitar wider on the chorus and put the piano on one side....more to the right or left so people can feel the chorus more spread out
cuz now, it sounds like the vocal, guitar and piano all layered around the center of the stereo field

Sweet.... If I was being nit-picky I would have less of plectrum - the guitar lacks a bit of body - but a lovely song and good capture of a lovely voice.

Back