please review my band...if you like hardcore

Has an "As I Lay Dying/Poison The Well" feel. Terrible production and sound quality. Is that the mp3 or does the wave sound that bad? Some timing issues on drums. Good vocals and song structures. Kind of typical sounding but good none-the-less.

You should stop right now and kick your drummer square in the nuts for that Snare sound. I know what type of sound you were going for but for whatever reason (maybe the engineer?) it just didn't happen.
With that said the band/sound is fairly descent even if extremely derivative. Sorry if i sound bitter but there are at least 20 bands in my area that sound exactly like this. Needless to say i've heard enough metalcore/hardcore to last me a lifetime.

G. Ner. Ick.

It's not horrible, just VERY generic. This is really melodic, not so much hardcore. The drummer's got a lot of timing issues. Meh, piccolo snare. The whisper parts are kinda lame.

It's just not something I'd listen to.

I wasn't able to play the songs using that myspace player. It's not my computer b/c I'm normally able to do it. Hm, anyone else have this issue?

I think the sound issues I'm hearing are partly due to that sites player.. find a better host site that wll take full quality mp3's..

cool song.. a few drum clams but the drummer is capable.. maybe a tighter take from him could have been done.. I don't have a problem with drum sound.. I thought it was a decent tune..

B.SABBATH said:
I think the sound issues I'm hearing are partly due to that sites player.. find a better host site that wll take full quality mp3's..

cool song.. a few drum clams but the drummer is capable.. maybe a tighter take from him could have been done.. I don't have a problem with drum sound.. I thought it was a decent tune..

Of course you'd like the tune. Your name's B.SABBATH. :D

Back