Please recommend a software

jonjon123

Hi again,

Here's my question. I don't play drums and would like to get a software that does it somehow. Even if im limited to certain beats and fills.

I would like to lay down the drums tracks,add the fills and then record it on my Vs840 - on track 1. Then, i'll fill in track 2,3,4 ... with the vocals, guitars, bass .etc. Once all the tracks have been laid down, i'll send it back to the pc for burning.

Whats a good software to do this? I thought of a drum machine, but because of my limited drumming knowledge, its not going to sound good i know. Perhaps a software that has preset beats but a tad bit better than "band in a box".

It will be good to have the software able to adjust and add effects like delay and not just be limited to drums.

Any suggestions?

Budget? 1k. I've tried Reason, it's good but more more for the type who would sit and program every single beat. I play mostly acoustic rock, so i need something that would do verse,verse,chorus,verse type of thing with some variable drum fills in between.

jonjon123 said:
You mean Acid Pro 3 Remix Software at $249?

Yes, I have ACID Pro 2.0 and love it. I just read an article in Home Recording Mag, and Motley Crue Bassist, Nikki Sixx, uses it extensively in his home studio for drum tracks in demos.

ok. where can i get all the loops in the world for drums? acoustic drums, that is including fills, patterns, beats....everything.

hahahahaha...that was funny.

i knew that to, just wanted to know if there was a similar site as that.

" where do i buy cd loop samples for acid pro?"

betteR?

Back