"Please" New Beat Need Feed

Sounds pretty dope - but I think the backround melody is a lil quiet, and the vocal sample is too up front, but it's pretty good

I like it this way...BUT...throw an emcee on it and the vocals won't blend right.

My suggestion is to swap the strings to the front and the vocals to the back.

If there was no emcee on it then I would say leave it...like if it was a video game soundtrack or a movie score.

Fiev

Please 4give Me - Im Lovin It~!!!!! Concept Rich! Im Not As Skilled In The Mixologies So I Cant Comment. I Would Actually Have To Record Something On It And Then C Dat Im Catchin Hell Tryin To Blend The Vocals In The Mix B4 I Cojuld Concur Or Challenge Their Statements . .. But As Far As A Concept And The Likeability Of The Song - California Aint The Only Spot Blazin!

I agree with Gizzully!!!!!!!!

I think it is a great concept that was well done!

Any issues regarding the levels can be fixed in the mix. The track itself, for what it is, is cool!

Also, I think the track is very spittable. I can hear a great story being birthed from this track........

That beat is sick my dude, amy lee's voice is one of a kind imo. i think if you made the verse parts of the beat a 16 bar verse using the beat area of 35 seconds to 40sumthin seconds looped it would be fine, and use the heavy vocal parts for the hook. you wouldn't have to change the levels but you would have to arrange it differently which imo is way easier than doing levels lol

I agree with that DE. BTW is the sample flipped from the lead singer of Evanescense's vocals. Sounds just like that chick.

Edit...looked up Amy Lee on Wikipedia. Sure enough she is the lead singer of Evanescense. Never knew her name but almost always knew her voice and her face...that is one FIONE woman right there

The percussion is what has me.
I think the percussion alone would make a tight track.
lol but i like it all together as well.
In fact i'd say its about perfect.
Up the bg like they said though.

Listening to it again. Loving it still, but you might want to play with the vocal pitch just a little bit so it's not as identifiable. Speed it up just a hair or two.

Play around with it and make it better than blazin!!!

Maybe it is me, but Fiev I think the sample fits the beat perfectly. I am not a sampler at all........Fo Da Record!!!! But why mess with the pitch?

Kanye would eat this track up! This is definitely up his alley and might warrant you trying to get it to is ear................

No, I didn't say it was bad. I just said to play with it and see what happens. Sometimes the results are shocking!!! Not saying it needs it, but sometimes it's good to just play with your beats.

That's how I learned a LOT of new tweaks for mine and it helped fine tune things in general.

i had sped up a bit but the background instruments sound out of tune then. but ill try messin wit it more thanx for all teh feed

No, I didn't say it was bad. I just said to play with it and see what happens. Sometimes the results are shocking!!! Not saying it needs it, but sometimes it's good to just play with your beats.

That's how I learned a LOT of new tweaks for mine and it helped fine tune things in general.

Oooops! My Bad.................:o

I gotchu now~:D

nah he don't want u to speed it up he just wants u to change the pitch of the sample, u can do that without changin the speed of the track/sample. i think it's good where it is

yeah i know the smaple is sped up but i did autotune so it would be in original pitch, ill post up how it with osund iwthout auto tune

Back