Please help with my mix: Engagement Song

This is the first and most important issue. Any other mixing is just cleaning up around the bigger problem. Pitch is off in spots, the delay isn't synced appropriately, and the timing issues make everything worse. After those are fixed, I think it's just plain ol readjusting levels and panning.

Yup. Which is why I am offering to take a look at his raw/un-effected wav files so I can see what the issues are.

Oh shit, I forgot to send you A/B of the mastering shizz. Sorry man. I'll get on that tomorrow. Having a strange fish issue right now... Don't ask. lol

Thank you [MENTION=185749]andrushkiwt[/MENTION]. You are probably right, there are some performance imperfections. I may try to use Logic's Flex timing to fix some of it since I travel for work and I'm only home 2 days a week. But very valid points. Thanks for listening to the track, I appreciate it.
[MENTION=112380]jimmys69[/MENTION] - I think I finally was successful in sending the files. For some reason I don't get email notifications of PMs on my email... strange. Sorry for the delay man. Thanks a lot for any help you can provide. I know it's a big ask to try to make someting with these tracks, so any slight improvements will give me an idea of what I should shoot for.

I'm only home 2 days a week.

Just gotta say, I feel your pain. That was my life for many years. Been working from home lately and now there is talk that they need me on the road again. I don't know....

Anyways, how did the proposal go? She say yes??

Just gotta say, I feel your pain. That was my life for many years. Been working from home lately and now there is talk that they need me on the road again. I don't know....

Anyways, how did the proposal go? She say yes??

Don’t do it. Planes are destroying my health. It’s not worth it!

She said yes in April and the wedding is next year! Using this song to make the “save the date” video :guitar: :)

Had some free time today. Had a go at mixing this as I would without knowing anything about you. Only used the memory of what I heard of your mix the first time.

See how this sits with ya. Was fun! I don't get much time to just have fun fucking with things for fun anymore.

Attachments

• Engagement Song Jimmy Mix 2.mp3
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
Back