Please help me>>>

Girlnezz

I just got the Fruityloops Full Version. I didn't really like the sounds they have on there so I looked for free wave loops. I found some at loopgalaxy. After I have the sample I want downloaded, how do I use it in Fruityloops? I want to use these loops and samples on the Fruity piano roll. How do I do that?

You have to load them into FL. There is a dialogue box somewhere under Tools (from memory, I don't have access to FL right now) that asks you to point where your wav files are. (I think?) You simply browse to the wav file folder and check OK.
This lists the samples that you have downloaded on the left hand side Instrument list.

FL also supports a number of formats including soundfonts if you pay for the s/font player. There are billions of soundfonts on the net, plus FL also has a number of retail packs that has much better sounding drums and instruments too. FL is great for making Pads and ambient synth sounds too.

Once loaded up, you simply activate them by checking the playback window for the time you want and then hit the Play button.

FL has a great pdf help file too;) With some decent tutorials. Labour intensive, but well worth the effort.

I was just..

...being brought here by the nick Girlnezz... and the tittle Please help me>>> :D I thought there's gotta be a princess lookin' for help of a -nice charm good lookin' and helpfull knight who looks like Richard Gere- around... And yeah, I was about to jump up at the first place rush in hurry before Dachay or moskus come taking what should be my place... but then again... :rolleyes:

I guess Paul has been the one... :D

Back