Please help me on my studies :)

Hi all - I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill out this short survey about recording, for my dissertation in final year of audio!
Thank you so much :)

I clicked the link 4 times and was directed to 4 different places. So I'll be keeping my recording secrets to myself, thank you very much.......

The link?
Yeah. On my page the word "Survey" after "Short" is a link. But it takes me to different places.
Mind you, on pretty much every post, there will be words obviously not put in by the poster that are links, some gear reviews, iPhone ads, weight loss sites, etc. Even with my avatar phrase, sometimes the "razor blade" links to razor sales sites ! It's really annoying.

I think you have a virus on your computer. It happened to me a few weeks ago. I somehow added a program called "Browse to Win" or something like that, and all kinds of words had sponsored links to them.

It has nothing to do with the OP. He didn't provide a link, hence the rest of the thread. :)

I think you have a virus on your computer. It happened to me a few weeks ago. I somehow added a program called "Browse to Win" or something like that, and all kinds of words had sponsored links to them.
Yeah, I'll check that out. I've been having that problem for a while. Before, I kept getting these ads popping up then I got Adblocker and that sorted that. Now it appears as links. Over the last couple of years I notified Chater~la about it and she said something would be done about it. It started off as words that linked to Audiofanzine gear reviews.

I believe they did away with the audiofanzine links. What you're seeing is not from this site. Not from this world. Not from this time. yeah man....

Back