Please feedback on vocal mix and track

Good track man, I'm feelin' it. lovin' the concept. I can't really judge because I'm on a notebook, but from what I can tell, are you cutting the lows out of the vocals? It sounds like there's no vocal fundamental frequencies in there. but real hot joint. So when is the remix put on the table :D

ay

hah didn't think of that. Thanks though just trying to finish a mixtape. I'm mostly trying to get my vocal mixing game better man. I get my best feedback from here cause its constructive and helpful. A lot of other places just come down on you so hard your like damn and just forget about giving you tips.

On vocals, the midrange area carries the most energy of the wave, and carries the foundation & quality, while higher end frequencies carry information like Clarity, etc but carry less energy. Boosting highs', people can understand you, but the vox would be hard to make out an individual's voice to the individual, compared to one with a good foundation, in which because of it being the foundation, one would be more likely to identify who is on the track.

Knowing all that, you start to know what to cut, and what not to cut, so that the vocals can sit better within' the mix.

Ya, I'm on my lapton also. The vocals have a SSSS issue from what I hear. Might what to do a EQ cut on that frequency. Don't us a DEesser if you can help it. Try to cut it first. Then use it as a last resort. And add some lows. Give it some body. Mindset I agree about the midrange EQ.

Like the track tho.

Back