Please Critique my sound and Offer tips on Improveing it!!

Minion

Blow Me !!!
Hi, I have a Very limited setup which consists of a CB Drum set and a 15w Traynor Amp that has a Car stereo speaker in it (Sounds awefull) and a Home made guitar and Bass, about 6 Cheapo Dynamic mics and one Peavey Condenser and some home made condensers, a Cheapo 8 ch Mixer, and One Working channel of High End Pre amp (Home built Green Pre)....

Here is the Recording (Without Vocals as I can not sing):

http://www.garageband.com/user/Minionator/podcast/main

The Drums were recorded by useing my 8ch mixer and Micing everything with my Cheapo Mics and sending a stereo mix to my Delta 44 (Minus Snare) and I recorded the Snare through my Green Pre as a seperate Track...

After recording the Drums I recorded the Bass through my Cheapo 15w Traynor and Miced it with the Peavey condenser going into my Green Pre and then I recorded a Distorted Guitar track the same way and then a cleaner guitar Track with some Chorus.....

I know I will have to buy or build a New Guitar amp as the sound of mine is just awefull and I will eventually have to get some better mics (I wish the Group buy would hurry up) but I would like some Tips on getting a better sound with what I have so any tips would be great and some critique would also be great....

ThanX a Lot!!!

Cheers

Back