please check out my band's songs

Hey guys, this is a band I started. We spent 6 months in the studio recording for our album, and we have 4 songs up on the net for review. I'd love to hear what you guys think about them. Im pretty much asking for your opinion of the songs, because we are really happy with the sound that we got because we were going for that old 60's meets indie rock sound and I think we pretty much got what we wanted but I’d love to hear what you guys think of the songs. Thanks a lot.

Feel free to check out any of the 4 songs you wish. They are available at:

Last edited:
i like it, especially the first song (stars and UFO's) it's got a nice dirty sound to it, simmilar to jack white, a nice change from the highly polished songs that people usually try shooting for. i like it

Stars and UFO's - you're right, the tune is finished and required no further polishing. Well written, performed and recorded....just wish MySpace would stop buffering and then playing a bit more then buffering etc etc.....

Good luck with your venture - post some gig pics.......

:D :) :D :)

Hey guys, thanks alot, i'm so pleased that you liked the songs! Here are some gig pics as requested.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg