Play button/BPM task bar gone

fritsthegirl

Taste of home
This is a bit ambiguous, but I somehow managed to lose the play/rec and BPM tool bar that normally floats in-between the windows of my tracks and mixers. It was just under the scroll bar. I'm sure I could live without it and I don't really need the play or record buttons. But the BPM field was quite handy for amending this setting quickly, rather than going to the project settings. I've hunted for it under the 'view' menu but I haven't managed to find it, or make it come back. Anyone know?:facepalm:

Play/Rec/Pause/Stop/FFW/RW are usually called the Transport on most things. Bit of a daft name but you get used to it. :D

Didn't go much further than thinking, transport does not apply to my current problem. It does make sense now that you mention it. Thanks heaps! Now I just need to tear myself away from the forum to get on with some playing & recording. :D

It took about half a dozen attempts before I figured out what was going on when I did that to myself. "Ok. Time to render. Ctrl+alt+r. Whoops! Missed the r... Where did all my controls go?!"

It took about half a dozen attempts before I figured out what was going on when I did that to myself. "Ok. Time to render. Ctrl+alt+r. Whoops! Missed the r... Where did all my controls go?!"

:laughings: I think we've all done that with Reaper. I know I have, many times. Still do it now occasionally.

Back